MELAYU TIPU MELAYU

sumber


I attended the ‘peoples feast’ (kenduri rakyat) at Kuala Kubu Baru in front of the Pusat Latihan Bomba with my family with the lucky draw numbers: 1734,1735, 1764 and 17155. The banners that highlight the events were written all over the parliamentary constituency of Hulu Selangor. The main menus for the feast were Nasi Lemak /teh tarik. We went there minus our PKR logos, of course. Thinking that I was a VIP they allowed me to park within the Bomba’s compound.

I wish to personally send this message to Rosmok and Riceyatim. This function was a reflection of a typical sad case of Melayu tipu Melayu (Read: Umno tipu Melayu). I went to the Nasi lemak stall and asked for four packets of nasi lemak. When my wife opened the packed she exclaimed, “Macam ini ke nasi lemak jamuan rakyat”. I tell you, I got the shock of my life and asked for an explanation. The caterer told me “Can’t be help Enche. First they offered me RM3,000.00 for 1000 packet of nasi Lemak. But, the paid me only RM 100.00, so I come up with 100 packets @ RM1.00. The Jamuan Rakyat was a massive failure….. serupa bagi anjing makan!

If you go to a primary school canteen, see for yourselves how the 60 sen nasi lemak looks like and that was the quality of nasi lemak they offered as lunch to all the stupid Umno members that attended the function. I saw a lot of buses not excluding Metro from KL. We left almost immediately and on our way out a tour bus loaded with Umno members (mostly woman folk) disembarked right in front of my wife.

Listen to their dialogs:

My wife: Datang dari mana? Nak makan nasi lemak ke?

Makcik: Dari Slim River. Nak rasa nasi lemak ‘Jamuan Rakyat’

My wife:Nasi lemak penipu. Nah, tengok dalam paket ini. Ini le dia nasi lemak Jamuan Rakyat. Makan lain sama juga teruk. Banyak stall tarik diri kerana kena tipu.

A girl: Tak kan macam ini. Datang jauh-jauh makan macam ini?

My wife: Kalau tak percaya pergi masuk. Tengok sendiri nasi lemak sumbangan isteri Perdana Menteri dan Rais. Kalau macam ini jangan harus kita undi dia orang.

A girl:Memang pun. Macam bagi pemintak sedekah makan.

This is the work of Umno. The top brass cheated the Malays by the hundred of millions while at the grassroots they also mercilessly TIPU THE MELAYU. Even nasi lemak also they have the guts to cheat and insensitive to the poor kampong folks. Then, they expect the people of Hulu Selangor to vote for them?

I AM TELLING YOU THIS.

UMNO/BN WILL BE HUMILITED BY ZAID IBRAHIM.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular